Voca has developed Virtual Agents for contact centers, creating a win-win collaboration between humans and AI. We enable companies to deliver happier customers at scale, through natural, intelligent and empathetic spoken conversations.
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practices. You will work closely with the technical lead and CTO to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will manage our kubernetes cluster, setup alerts and monitoring, automate our infrastructure, improve our CI/CD, and train the other members of the team with best practices to achieve a continuously deployable, monitored and highly scalable system.
- Manage and administrate our kubernetes cluster on various cloud providers
- Improve the CI/CD pipeline
- Implement and maintain monitoring stacks
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new DevOps technologies
- Automate common procedures
- BS.c. in Computer Science or similar from leading Universities or 81/8200 graduate
- 3+ years experience as DevOps Engineer
- 1+ years experience architecting and managing large Kubernetes clusters in production
- Strong Linux system administration background.
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Experienced with debugging kubernetes components and setting up auto scaling policies
- Proficient in container ecosystem
- Experience with DevOps tool chains such as Docker, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Git
- Proficient in Python
- Experienced with cluster management using kops, GKE or EKS
- Experience deploying and managing NoSQL DB ecosystem is a plus
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation
- Experienced with Spotinst
- Experienced with Datadog
Send your CV to email@example.com