Head of AI
Voca has developed Virtual Agents for contact centers, creating a win-win collaboration between humans and AI. We enable companies to deliver happier customers at scale, through natural, intelligent and empathetic spoken conversations.
We’re looking for an exceptional Head of AI to lead all AI and algorithm efforts within Voca. The responsibilities include managing the full deep learning stack from training to inference of speech to text, NLU and text to speech engines. To do this job successfully, you’ll need exceptional skills in DL, NLP, signal processing, programming, software engineering and leadership capabilities. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you –> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research, design, implement and evaluate SOTA, natural language understanding, speech recognition and speech synthesis algorithms.
- Work on large scale data sets, focusing on creating scalable and accurate models.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms and apply to data sets.
- We’re looking for someone with proven leadership and experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
- Master’s, PHD or Talpiot Graduate in Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Ability to implement algorithms in TensorFlow/PyTorch
- 3+ years of experience using Python.
- Depth and breadth in state-of-the-art NLP, speech-recognition and machine learning technologies.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Send your CV to email@example.com