Director of Account Management
Voca has developed Virtual AI Agents for contact centers, creating a win-win collaboration between humans and AI. Enabling companies to deliver happier customers at scale, through natural, intelligent and empathetic spoken conversations. Voca is a well funded startup which includes some incredible VCs such as American Express Ventures, lool, Flint Capital and G11.
Voca is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Account Management Director to join the Voca family. This person will be responsible for ensuring the successful day to day management, growth and expansion of Voca clients across the US.
This person will be responsible for managing multiple clients simultaneously. Develop goals, work plans, timelines, and coordinate resources, implementation strategies and communication. Regular interaction with Sales, R&D, Product Management and Marketing personas.
What You’ll Do
- Own customer relationships from completed sale through successful deployment to expansion.
- Identify and close expansion and renewal opportunities across the customer organization.
- Onboard new clients, so they are set up for success, proactive strategic advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide Voca best practices to ensure clients are achieving their initial business goals.
- Lead the implementation phase for new customers including project scope.
- Facilitate discovery and requirements analysis sessions with customers and the Voca team.
- Proactively review customer metrics, address any open issues and ensure consistent messaging and appropriate escalation.
- Work directly with customers to set appropriate project expectations, address customer goals, determine target dates, manage customer tasks, and provide regular project updates.
- Conduct onboarding post-mortems, create recommendations based on lessons learned, identify both successful and unsuccessful elements of onboarding/implementations, and document established best practices for onboarding.
What You Need
- 10+ years experience working in a customer facing service account management role with a high level of accountability at a B2B focused SaaS company.
- Proven track record with regards to account management and growth.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Call/Contact Center operations experience – An advantage.
- Be available to travel across the US. Must have or be able to obtain a valid passport for international travel if required.
- Must be based in the U.S.
- Must be able to work remotely.
* Voca is an equal opportunity employer who doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.