Voca has developed Virtual Agents for contact centers, creating a win-win collaboration between humans and AI. We enable companies to deliver happier customers at scale, through natural, intelligent and empathetic spoken conversations.
We’re looking for an exceptional Back-End Engineer responsible for our server-side web application.
- BS.c. in Computer Science or similar from leading Universities or 81/8200 graduate
- 3+ years of experience in back-end software development
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing and debugging a highly scalable, distributed, multi-threaded web-based system
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Strong knowledge of databases – relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc) and NoSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, etc)
- Strong Linux OS knowledge Experience with cloud services such as AWS, GCP
- Experience in Agile methodologies and CI/CD processes
- Experience with VOIP systems
- A great team player and able to function in a fluid environment with minimal guidance and supervision
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org