Voca has developed Virtual Agents for contact centers, creating a win-win collaboration between humans and AI. We enable companies to deliver happier customers at scale, through natural, intelligent and empathetic spoken conversations.
We’re looking for an exceptional Deep Learning (DL) Engineer to help us improve our human-like voice bot. The responsibilities include creating deep speech and NLP learning models and retraining them. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in DL, NLP, signal processing, programming and software engineering. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research, design, implement and evaluate SOTA, natural language understanding, speech recognition and speech synthesis algorithms.
- Work on large scale data sets, focusing on creating scalable and accurate models.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- We’re looking for someone with proven experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
- Master’s, PHD or Talpiot Graduate in Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Ability to implement algorithms in TensorFlow/Pytorch
- 3+ years of experience using Python.
- Depth and breadth in state-of-the-art NLP, speech-recognition and machine learning technologies.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
To apply, email: email@example.com